Final production

my movie is going to be about a boy that has at power that can make him go berserk not knowing who is friend or foe making him a rampaging monster I got the inspiration for this opening from one of my short stories I wrote and then changed it to fit the time I was given to film this opening the genre of my opening is thriller action psychological and drama.


the process of research 
I researched where the best woods near by for filming what sounds swords make what does blood sound lie when its coming out of someone people screaming people laughing what are the best angles for horror movies the best lighting for horror movies how to make the screen red how to make movies scary and finally what truly scares people.

planning 

1. make my script
2. call people who fit the role of my characters
3. film
4. edit
5. revise and edit
6. submit

production
classroom
woods

refinement
I refined the script but removing characters and dialogue. 

changes 
I change the original script because it was to long so I made it shorter and with less characters. the original was more like a mini movie and the new script is like a opening.

3/16/21 
I made more changes to the script to just have two people because my family couldn't film with me in time and I was never taken to the right location for the film making it a terrible piece.

edits made 
I had to edit my voice in for the narration but it was hard because it was a voice memo screen recorded on my phone but I figured it out also I used a animation piece. the editing is hard work so I must give credit where it is due so great job to all the people who work as editors in the movie field.

reflections
 that filming is hard @ss work


all individual contributions 
my sister as the camera girl


my video:

CCR PowerPoint link

my script



Comments